Cloud Solutions Customer Success Representative
with English and Greek
Cloud Solutions Customer Success Representative with English and Greek
- Assist clients in post-sale onboarding, product utilization, and pursue contract renewal/expansion opportunities
- Collaborate to drive change management, share solution implementation best practices, and address customer issues to ensure successful transformation
- Gain an in-depth understanding of partners’ business goals in their respective markets, offering educated insights to help them to succeed
- Act as the dedicated subject matter expert, demonstrate knowledge of product portfolio for client utilization
- Partner with client to understand their strategic and tactical goals to produce new pipeline in existing accounts
- Engage with existing medium to large customers in onboarding or steady state, or transformational phases
- Work with end-users, operational, business, and financial decision makers
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales or account management
- Language(s) Required: English and Greek - minimum level C1 required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Utilisation of interpersonal skills to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Deep understanding of customers’ concerns and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience working with CRM systems and ability to surface sales/process/technical insights from customer conversations
Project Specific Requirements
- The Cloud Solutions Specialist directly supports specific Microsoft Solutions (Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, SQL Server, Dynamics 365) to provide Presales Technical Assessments to customers and partners. As a specialist you will ensure each customer contact will be a professional and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer like providing support on technical inquiries via phone, video conference or email, assisting customer’s licensing and features in the supported solution.
- You should have a Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience in Cloud services or IT infrastructure administration/support. Experience with Cloud solutions, preferably with Microsoft Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Modern Workplace or Dynamics.
- Ideally, you should be certified in at least one of the following areas: MTA in Office 365 98-369 or MS-100, Microsoft Azure Certified AZ-900 or AZ-103, D365 Cert: MB-900, Windows Server Cert 98-365, SQL Server Cert 98-364.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace