Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
If you have strong communication skills, an open mind, and you like working with people, this role could be your chance to provide end-to-end HR Operations to line managers and local HR across a designated region.
If you already experienced in HR operations, business HR, customer service or call center you should consider joining our team.
What’s a role?
As HR Advisor – HR Advice you will liaise with HR experts to get input and support the business with Integrated Resourcing, helping to deploy staff.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Support Line Managers with Organizational Management related to organizational changes and resourcing.
- Support with the execution of global/local change initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience by supporting Line Managers through regular core HR events (e.g. team changes).
- Play active role in Open Resourcing process by advising the line, providing good candidate experience, and cooperating with Country Ops team for the execution of the transfers.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Diagnose incoming requests to establish the needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently, take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
- Support Line Managers with local and global policy queries.
We are looking for candidates who have very good knowledge and a good understanding of HR Support to the business. Furthermore, we appreciate candidates who have empathy and have excellent investigation skills.
Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on your CV:
- Very good command of English
- Attention to details
- Good organization skills
- Advocacy and inquiry - able to ask quality questions
- Partnering skills, and business understanding
- HR Information & Analysis skills
- Working knowledge of different IT systems (e.g. Workday, SAP)
- An understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable
- Studies: Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Pedagogy, Business Administration
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell