We are a global leader in the financial services industry and a FTSE250 company currently recruiting for a Trading Services Analyst with a genuine interest in learning more about the financial markets. We’ll provide on-the-job training and support to help ensure you quickly pick up the necessary knowledge and understanding.
As a Trading Services Analyst, your role will be to help deliver world-class and industry-leading support to our global client base. We're looking for people with a passion for providing excellent client service and who have an interest in learning more about financial markets.
This entry-level role is ideal for candidates with strong interpersonal skills, seeking work in an active and team-focused environment. You're also well suited for the role if you have previous client services experience, and thrive on interacting and assisting clients with wide range of queries.
So, who are we?
Hello, we’re IG Group. No, not Instagram – though we're a pretty big deal ourselves. We’re a global, FTSE 250-listed company made up of a collection of progressive fintech brands in the world of online trading and investing. The best part? We’ve snapped up many awards for our top-class platforms, forward-thinking products, and incredible employee experiences. We believe in financial freedom. And our purpose is to help ambitious people achieve it. Around 400,000 people use our groundbreaking technology and forward-thinking platforms to trade the financial products they know and love. Did we mention we have offices in 18 countries? Yes, when you join IG Group, you'll have the chance to work across multiple brands, with people all over the world. Join us for an exciting future and let’s innovate together!
Who we’re looking for
You’re curious about things like the client experience, the rapid developments in tech, and the complex world of fintech regulation. You’re also a confident, creative thinker with a knack for innovating. We know that you know every problem has a solution. Here, you can try new ideas, and lead the way in creating inspiring experiences for our clients and everyone around you. We don’t fit the corporate stereotype. If you want to work for a traditional, suit-and-tie corporate that just gives you a pay cheque at the end of the month, we might not be for you. But, if you have that IG Group energy and you can stand behind what we believe in, let’s raise the bar together.
How you’ll grow
When you join IG Group, we want you to have more than a job – we want you to have a career. And you can. If you spot an opportunity, we want you to chase it. Stretch yourself, challenge your self-beliefs and go for the things you dream of. With internal and external learning opportunities, and the tools to help you skyrocket to success, we’ll support you all the way. And these opportunities truly are endless because we have some bold targets. We plan to expand our global presence, increase revenue growth, and ultimately deliver the world’s best trading experience. We’d love to have you along for the ride.
- Following our internal Trade Execution Test (TET), you will have the opportunity to provide an execution-only phone dealing service to our global client base;
- The opportunity to become a Specialist within a particular client servicing journey. As a subject matter expert, you will be enabled to raise the bar and focus on the optimisation of the client servicing journey and client experience;
- Leadership opportunities, where you'll empower others to deliver exceptional client service in line with the Group's client servicing strategy. This involves recruitment, development and training of IG's future client-facing talent.
In addition, Trading Services employees are well equipped to join many departments within the global organisation. Local and international opportunities within our dealing desk, risk, compliance, sales, operations, IT and many more lie for top performers.
It really is more than a job. We’ll recognise your talent and make sure that you can still have a life – at work, and outside of it. Networks, committees, awards, sports and social clubs, mentorships, volunteering opportunities, extra time off… the list goes on:
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Annual financial bonus
- Private medical cover for you and your family/partner (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose a multisport card, vouchers, etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black, and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Career-focused technical and leadership training in-class and online, incl. unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Well-being events as well as Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer picnic, New Year party and other social events
- 3 additional days off a year - 1 to celebrate your Birthday and 2 for voluntary work 😊
Where you’ll work
We follow a hybrid working model; we reckon it’s the best of both worlds. This model also feeds into our secret ingredients for innovation: diversity, flexibility, and close connection. Plus, you’ll be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workforce with a lot of creative energy.
Ask our employees what their favourite thing is about working at IG, and you’ll hear an echo of ‘our culture’! That’s because you can come to work as your authentic self. The things that make you, you – like your ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, age, gender identity/expression or physical capacity – can bring a fresh perspective or new skill to our business.
That’s why we welcome people from various walks of life; and anyone who wants to help us realise our vision and strategy.
So, if you’re keen to connect with our values, and lead the charge on innovation, you know what to do.
While your office will be in Kraków, Poland, you'll be working with our global Trading Services team, located around the world in London, Chicago, Melbourne, Johannesburg, Singapore, Dubai and Bangalore.