Start your career in the entertainment industry, today, with TESTRONIC – one of the world’s leaders in testing the quality of multimedia. TESTRONIC provides the opportunity to work with the biggest movie and TV studios across the world!
If you are looking for a new challenge in your life, then we may have a perfect position for you!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is fluent in English, a team-oriented, technically skilled, systems-oriented, and has an overall "Roll Up Your Sleeves" approach to troubleshooting.
- Conforming audio, video, and subtitle/caption content to platform specifications.
- Perform metadata and packaging checks for multiple platforms.
- Edit/prep content to conform to broadcast requirements and censorship purposes.
- Creation of xml and json files in accordance with packaging specs for platforms common to digital distribution.
- Prequalification of assets and deliverables.
- Assemble finalized assets into one complete delivery package.
- Additional QC of the materials.
Are you wondering if you are a perfect candidate for this role? Well, you are a perfect match if you are fluent in English. If you have some previous experience in QA and a good technical knowledge of various formats of digital video sources and encoding.
Skills we look for:
- A good understanding of 4K (UHD), HDR, and IMF is required.
- Knowledge of various high dynamic range technologies such as Dolby Vision, HLG, and HDR10+.
- Understanding of subtitling specification and formats, audio sample rates, video frame rates, SMPTE timecode and traditional multichannel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1).
- Understanding of completing deliveries using S3 buckets, Aspera, Transporter and other file transferring methods.
- Familiarity with basic film/video concepts, such as resolution, frame rate, NTSC, PAL, HD.
Remember that this job requires ability to multitask and to organize your own work effectively. We are looking for an independent and resourceful person who will take responsibility for given projects and work.
- Full-time job on a permanent contract.
- Clear salary bands available for the job position.
- Benefits: health insurance, sport card, social fund.
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representatives at Testronic.
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
Are you ready to start your career in the most fascinating industry of entertainment?
Make your application stand out and apply today!
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- We will ask you to complete a short English Levelling Test and a Perception Test.
- We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter.
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an Induction Day/trial day in the office, where you will meet your possible future co-workers and learn more about the job!
We are the only global provider of Quality Assurance for all your content deliveries, from Master QC, to OTT, and Optical Disc.
We collaborate with the entertainment industry, leading technology innovators, content owners, content creators, and broadcasters to devise safe testing strategies for emerging consumer technologies.
Enough to say that Hollywood studios have relied on our testing services for decades, with Testronic testing the quality of 7 out of 10 of the highest-grossing Hollywood films to date, along with films from major Oscar nominated categories for the last 23 years.
Let us give you the confidence you need before it’s released to the big screen and on any streaming platform or device.