Junior Invoicing Analyst with Turkish
What will you do:
- Manage daily ticketing queues in a professional, timely, concise and precise manner which includes researching the invoice discrepancies, pulling the raw reports/revenue reports, updating the address/contact information and customer service to answer billing or invoicing related concerns.
- Perform standard and non-standard quality audit of billing/invoicing file, invoices to be delivered, contract entry and accounts that are setup and updated in the system.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of the activities within the established SLAs’ requirements, while proactively raising and clearly communicating any issues that arise.
- Ensure that billing / invoicing activities are performed following the approved desktop procedure by the Client.
- Collaborate with Team Lead to improve processes and its implementation.
- Adhere to policies and guidelines set for both Client and Accenture.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place related to the activities of invoice processing to ensure data and distribution errors and duplicate payments are prevented.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to work full-time during business office hours (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English (min. B2) and Turkish (min. B2).
- Initiative and proactiveness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Data analysis.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Degree or experience in Finance or related area will be an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs at Intermediate level would be an asset.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology, Industry X and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "apply now!" button
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.