- Lead the BPO partner relationship at a senior level, ensuring a single point of contact for relevant service for all functions and markets within Amway.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the BPO contract(s), including contract governance mechanism (reporting, charging and scope change).
- Manage the service scope and performance of BPO provider in accordance with BPO contracts, by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are monitored, scope change mechanism and budget review mechanism is operational.
- Manage standard issue escalation process, personally manage highest priority issues.
- Manage dispute resolution with BPO partner, engage with legal or advisory provider if required to support resolution
- Guide and engage BPO management towards the development of a continuous improvement and customer focused culture.
- In close collaboration with BPO partner, Process Excellence Managers, Global Process Owner and Automation Manager plan and support improvement agenda to achieve contractually targeted efficiency benefit
- Conduct periodic service reviews and drive for service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Identify risks related to delivery of the AP and payroll services, work with BPO partner to define, implement and sustain mitigating actions
- Control BPO charging process, including oversight of PO adherence, review of invoices issued by the BPO partner(s) and periodic actual versus budget review.
- Provide advice and analysis to the GBS Management Team to support decision making related to new rules, policies and procedures related to Accounts Payable/ Payroll. Support and guide BPO partner(s) in implementing of thereof.
- Plan, prepare and execute PO Contract exit as per defined contract timeline
- Work closely with Process Managers on end-to-end service improvement, coordinate relationship with BPO
- Daily oversight of AP operations for retained organization
Profile we look for
- University degree in Business Administration, Procurement or related discipline
- Broad knowledge and experience of BPO/SSC processes, practices and activities with 7 years of related experience
- Preferred prior experience in BPO contract management and process management
- Has a high degree of process and functional knowledge with a thorough understanding of the end-to-end processes, as well as knowledge of the functional organization, business requirements, and existing technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to re-engineer processes and performed change management to ensure adoption
- Ability to build strong partnership and effectively manage relationship with BPO provider
- Action oriented and willing to be bold in adopting new standards
- Demonstrated working knowledge and expertise in Lean principles and tools, including process improvement experience – would be a benefit
- Is enthusiastic and confident with a “can do” attitude
- Has demonstrable presentation skills
- Open-minded, capable of seeing a “new” way of doing things
- Does not avoid difficult conversations when required
- Strong communication and advanced Business English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Be a self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.