In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
The Contract Manager plays a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with strategic outsourcing partner delivering transactional finance services.
In this role, you will be responsible for contract administration and execution making sure that all the contract related risks are flagged and mitigated on time and that the benefits of the organization from contract execution are maximized. As part of contract execution you will be also responsible for partnership agenda execution and relationship management with our outsourcing partner.
Management of contract with third party supplier, responsibilities including:
- Monitoring supplier performance measurement and governance execution
- Reviewing and tracking KPIs and service levels results incl. calculation of service credits
- Monitoring contract compliance from both financial and service delivery perspective
- Assistance in resolving and escalating contractual and operational issues
- Coordinating contract changes according to change procedure
- Proactive internal and external stakeholders relationship management
- Maintaining contractual records and documentation
- Acting as an interface with relevant functions including: Legal, Tax, Audit, Procurement and Finance
Management of relationship with third party supplier:
- Design and execution of governance – strategic, tactical and operational level
- Design and execution of engagement / partnership agenda
- Measure mutual stakeholder satisfaction, define improvement actions, facilitate execution of these
Support operations with all relevant information, analysis and guidance
You are The Candidate if:
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract administration, management, negotiation (GBS/ BPO area will be an asset)
- Understanding of Outsourcing Contract Management
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills and a professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities
- Multi-cultural experience through international work
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and proactively identify and solve issues
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process