In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Analyzing matching rules, improving matching results by reviewing prepared matching reports
- Analyzing unmatched items
- Defining 'reconciliation' rules for unmatched items"
- Support the set-up and improvements of the analytic tool
- Interpreting data and provide line items analyses
- Filling up progress reports, keep relevant stakeholders up to the date, participate in progress updates meetings and calls
- Planning own work independently
- Coordinating work with colleagues to ensure quality improvements
- Addressing relevant ad-hoc queries
- Notifying Project Manager in case of potentially process risks
- Ad-hoc requests assigned by Project Manager
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or Management
- You are able to understand the E2E process strategy and the application to the task and responsibilities in this position
- You are able to analyse processes, detects inconsistencies and analyse possible causes and solutions
- Your command of English is on fluent level, additional European language is a plus
- You have strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation skills, strategic thinking and effective time management
- You have strong analytical skills, continuous improvement mindset
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BPO environment
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Finance function specific to the area of process expertise (design and documentation, gap analysis and solution identification)
- You are familiar with SAP system
- You have strong experience and solid knowledge of the process
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process