We are looking for a candidate with:· Experience in troubleshooting GNU/Linux systems.
· Experience with cloud computing (AWS or Microsoft Azure).
· Experience with infrastructure (Architecture) and “Infrastructure as Code”.
· Experience with automation and CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins).
· Experience with scripting (Python or Bash).
· Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt Stack or Puppet).
· Experience with load balancers.
· Experience with containers (Docker).
· Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog, Newrelic, Nagios, Icinga or Prometheus).
· Knowledgeable in distributed systems and redundancy, high-availability and performance optimizations.
Nice to have:· Experience with VPN.
· Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Knox, Zookeeper, Kafka, Spark, Hive).
· Container orchestration (Kubernetes, Openshift or similar).
· AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services).
· Knowledge about LDAP and Kerberos.
· Knowledge about Terraform, Consul, Hashicorp Vault.
· Knowledge about DNS.
· Troubleshooting Java applications.
We offer:· Private medical and dental care, life insurance.
· Subsidized meals in company canteens.
· Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements.
· Employee pension plan.
· Multisport program.
· Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
· Free bike and car parking for all employees.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.