Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
- Must have at least 6 years work experience in various financial positions including experience in tax compliance or advisory.
- Experience in the managing teams in area of Tax or Finance will be an asset.
- Working knowledge and application of indirect tax, controls, standard streamline and accounting principles.
- Self-motivation and self-starting who is able to build and lead a team and manage/integrate with others in different functions and in a multicultural and diverse business environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including communication with senior stakeholders.
- Highly developed analytical skills with perceptive and clear think strategic abilities
- Fluent English
- Experience of working in a virtual environment.
- Knowledge of various ERP systems, MS Office, Word and MS Outlook
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong and proven experience in project management (Six Sigma Certification will be an asset)
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects