Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The Senior Financial Controller will be responsible for Legal Entity Controller activities and will lead a small team of Financial Controllers for other New Ventures supporting UPN businesses. The role holder is expected to manage the business stakeholders in a way that will follow the FO support model, build the positive image of the Shell as well as contribute to business goals.
The Senior Financial Controller is expected to influence effectiveness and efficiency of the processes for entities under his supervision, driving CI initiatives and using metrics to assess performance. The Senior Financial Controller will be addressing performance and data integrity issues at the touch points with other processes within FO and beyond.
The role holder will work closely with the relevant Business Analysts responsible for PAR activities on LoB level as well as a wider network that will extend across similar roles in Finance Operations where processes interact, Group Reporting, BPR, Finance Managers, CP, Legal, Treasury, Tax advisors, GRA, auditors, Venture Managers, JV partners and GM.
The R&A Senior Financial Controller together with STMs of New Ventures will be expected to shape the accounting, reporting and financial controlling support in a flexible manner with the ebb and flow of Upstream business activity.
The Senior Financial Controller will display excellent supervisory skills and professional experience in controllers’ area. The role holder will manage and develop Financial Controllers team, ensuring that the team has the required competencies today and in place for sustained success including support for World Class Finance journey. The R&A Senior Financial Controller will drive all team members to understand how their role contributes to the bottom line for supported businesses.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects