Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Senior Finance Manager will primarily focus on specific levers to drive operational excellence in the delivery of the process. He/she will build a deep knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process. He/she will work collaboratively with their peers within R&A and other processes where operational excellence or data integrity impact on R&A delivery. He or she will drive a rigor for accounting standards, controls and data accuracy in R&A processes, while collaboratively addressing performance and data integrity at the touch points with other processes within FO and beyond. The role also requires an ability to manage the appropriate metrics and drive interventions either directly or with escalation. Senior Finance Manager will display excellent supervisory skills and also technical knowledge of the process and its outputs. He/she will ensure their staff have the right skills (functional, CI, Process & Data) to perform their role and will help their teams to prioritize and remove blockers when necessary. All team members will seek an understanding of how their role contributes to the bottom line for that business, and this needs to be addressed in the day to day operations and context for the team. He/she will manage migrations and ensure processes are properly transferred and then maintained in SBO KRW following Shell model.
- Graduate and Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA) Accountant with 5 to 8 years of post-qualification experience or can demonstrate qualification through experience.
- Experienced in team management.
- Experience of SAP system, Microsoft Excel and business intelligence tools is a must.
- Very good communication skills and experience of stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of working in a virtual environment is required.
- Network with other Senior Team Managers in SBO on a regular basis to review controls and processes.
- Network with the Business to ensure adequate business understanding is maintained.
- Connectivity will help align role with the underlying business and will ensure that the Finance and Business objectives are addressed appropriately
- Delivers Results - Take personal accountability to ensure timely and first time right delivery of commitments of own and team output
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing migrations will be a an asset
- Champions Customer Focus - establish strong working relationships within team and with individual stakeholders
- Maximize Business Opportunities and implement Continuous improvement/simplification opportunities
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects