In this role, you have the opportunity to
The All Special Assistant Projects (ASAP) BPE Support in Service Parts Supply Chain (SPS) organization is responsible for managing and driving the BPO team performance to reach the expected customer service levels. The BPE Support does this by supporting and driving the fastest resolution of customer exceptions with speed and accuracy. At the same time he/she also ensures the quality and performance of processes are designed to ensure success. In addition complex processes need to be understood and supported in the context of the global supply chain in order to drive operational improvements. With no two escalations being the same, every solution will be different and has to be designed based on the unique circumstances of each customer backorder.
You are responsible for
Customer Order Exceptions Management
- Support and manage market critical customer escalations
- Drive speedy resolution of complex backorders
- Manage market expectations on expected resolution timelines
- Work directly with BIUs, Outsourced partners and internal SPS functions for solution design
- Ensure solid stakeholder management and communication across Markets, BIUs and internal SPS functions at all stages of exception handling
- Manage other Exception Support Processes – DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan), Quality Hold Process and OBR Meetings.
- Lead, define and implement continuous improvement initiatives working with the Markets, BIUs, BPO, Service Parts Supply Chain and all other relevant stakeholders using Lean Methodology
- Perform analysis of order exceptions including root cause identification to assess process performance
- Analyze any negative deviation and recommend appropriate action to ensure process standards are maintained
- Represent ASAP in cross functional/cross organizational improvement projects
- Ability to influence solution design keeping ASAP perspective in the forefront to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
BPO Control Tower Monitoring
- Manage and monitor the overall performance of the Outsourced partners
- Ensure overall KPIs are met for exception handling
- Support the BPO team in speedy resolution of complex problems and exceptions
- Act as a liaison towards markets and BIUs
- Monitor the application of Standard Work and process adherence by the outsourced partners, identify any deviation and take appropriate steps as corrective action through Incident Management system, among others
- Coach and develop the maturity of the BPO team through continuous education of process and standards
Key Performance Indicators
- Standard back orders
- Critical back orders
- Back order resolution time
- BPO Incidents
- Continuous Improvement
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The culture within the team and Service Parts Supply Chain (SPS) is dynamic, driven by the high complexities in our supply chain and industry as well as high expectations from our customers and shareholders. In SPS we have a performance culture and as organization striving for continuous improvement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor in Business administration, Customer Services and/or Supply Chain Management required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in Customer Service, Healthcare and/or Order Management.
- Experience in leading small to mid-size continuous improvement initiatives
- Preference for experience in dealing directly with customers, orders and hot escalations in an Order Desk environment
- Proven track record of strong customer focus with ability to work under high pressure and multi task in a fast paced environment
- High stress tolerance level with a "customer first" work ethos
- Proven global skills with experience in working with virtual teams; experience in cross-cultural environment (teams, management, projects)
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in continuous improvement and applying LEAN methodologies is needed
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)