In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive business process optimization through establishing, enhancing and maintaining processes, systems and tools to support the Global Planning & Supply (GPS) function in close collaboration with another functional teams within the Global Service Parts Supply Chain (SPS).
You are responsible for
- Continuously define and implement process improvements which contribute to meet the departments’ critical numbers (like inventory, material availability, supplier on-time-delivery)
- Own a set of improvement activities and ensure delivery by using project management skills and lean methodologies
- Define and drive architecture for systems and tools in collaboration with IT, Analytics and external partners
- Being process expert for Master Data related to planning & supply of service parts
- Drive global alignment and standardization of planning & supply processes
- Develop and improve supply chain strategies that enable the organization to optimize its inventory and costs
- Ensure processes are compliant with all appropriate Quality System requirements
- Provide training to planners and supply managers on supply chain concepts, inventory optimization principles, time-series forecasting, using statistical methods and tools
- Be leader or representative of Global Planning and Supply in service parts related projects requiring planning and supply knowledge
- Lead LEAN deployment in the Global Planning & Supply team
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Service Part Supply Chain (SPS) team responsible for ensuring that the right service part is delivered at the right location and time as requested by our customers. Within SPS you will be part of the Global Planning & Supply (GPS) department which is focused on meeting the material availability objectives for our customers, while minimizing the inventory and excess & obsolescence risks to our shareholders.
The culture within the team and SPS is dynamic, driven by the high complexities in our supply chain and industry as well as high expectations from our customers and shareholders. In SPS we have a performance culture and as organization striving for continuous improvement. Within this role you are interacting with people in our different locations across all continents. Your direct colleagues are other Supply Chain Improvement Managers and Business Process Experts.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years of experience in supply chain management/logistics is required, preferably with experience in service parts planning and supply management
- Green belt certification or project management certification is an advantage
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations.
- Fluent communication skills in English (company language)
- Fact focused and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP is required, knowledge in the advanced planning system (MCA, SPM) is preferred
- Strong results orientation and track record in process improvement
- Experience within Customer Service and Healthcare industry is preferred
- Proven global skills; experience in the cross-cultural environment (projects, teams, management).
- Advanced PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel are a must
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)