In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support our Health Systems businesses (high tech products and solutions for medical environment) in digital marketing and communication with healthcare customers. You will develop the digital strategy for CEE region to manage user/customer experience throughout the customer decision journey. You will ensure integration of relevant digital touchpoints such as Philips.com, Linkedin, Facebook, search, customer intimacy etc.
You are responsible for
- Collaborate at both a strategic and operational level with internal partners (mostly marketing and sales) to translate business requirements into digital solutions and campaigns dedicated to b2b channel
- Design and implement digital strategy in order to deliver quality leads for HS businesses.
- Promote and drive digital expertise in order to educate the business in terms of digital solutions that could be implemented in healthcare environment
- Plan and execute campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the medical portfolio
- Manage budget to drive maximum ROI on the various executions across the different touchpoints in the respective clients decision journeys
- Source and manage relationships with supporting vendors and agencies
- Continuously search for innovations to drive operational excellence
You are a part of
a team of experienced professionals of local and global team. You will interact closely with Sales and Marketing departments to understand business objectives and develop assets. You will also be expected to work regularly with digital media & creative agencies to execute & optimize the plans as well as with the corporate brand digital team to enable the overall digital transformation in the business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Min. 8-10 years of experience in digital on client or agency side, preferably in b2b area
- Solid experience in managing online platforms
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Solid project management skills
- KPI driven approach
- Test and learn attitude
- A strong communicator that likes to challenge in a constructive way
- A team player that can both execute and take a helicopter view on the business.
- Fluent English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its digital capability enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)