In this role, you have the opportunity to provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for back office Customer Service department in multinational environment, covering administrative activities of one of the team: Installed Base, Contracts, Billing, Parts Central, Parts Reverse, Quotation.
You are responsible for
Installed base management:
- connecting correct Installed Base products
- maintaining existing Installed Base records in accordance with validated change requests
- monitoring automated Installed Base maintenance processes via exception reports to ensure that changes have been executed completely and accurately
- creating, renewing or ending the service contracts in the management system and connecting the correct installed based product
- adding the agreed contract features relevant for appropriate services execution of pricing and billing information
Parts central management:
- ensuring that the right spare parts have been ordered from internal supplier and delivered on the requested moment at the right location
- communicates with vendors & informs the organisation on interruptions in the chain which will delay the on time delivery of the requested spare parts
- monitors the part flows in the involved software applications and troubleshoots in correct part ordering
You are a part of Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In Customer Service – the most multilanguage department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree or vocational (MBO) with related work experience
- Fluent German and intermediate English are essential (both verbal and written)
- Comprehensive PC skills including MS Excel (knowledge of SAP, Salesforce would be an asset)
- Problem solving mindset with ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional experience in fields related to in customer service or supply chain or accounting operations would be an asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)