In this role, you have the opportunity to provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for back office Customer Service department in multinational environment, covering administrative activities of the Installed Base, Contracts, Billing, Parts Central, Parts Reverse, Quotation.
You are responsible for:
- Creating & renewing service contracts and extended warranties
- Modifying existing contracts and extended warranties for appropriate services execution of pricing and billing information
- Terminating contracts according to documentation received from stakeholders
- Connecting the correct installed based products
- Issuing invoices and credit/debit notes
- Verifying customers entitlements on ad-hoc requests
Service work order and billing:
- Resolving incomplete cases by correcting errors to ensure integration with financial processes
- Coordinating with other departments activities necessary to complete end to end process
- Issuing invoices and credit notes for contracts and time & material items
- Key element to provide resolution to potential system errors
- Registration of installed products based on sales orders and handover documents
- Maintaining customer installed base for parts consumption and removal of defective items
- Carrying out on daily basis analysis of data accuracy including providing data for field audits
- Updating statuses of installed products e.g. scrapped, storage, dismantled, operational
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)