Essential role to meet all Corporate and Regulatory requirements for ORM - Technology&Cyber processes in Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A, including Operational Resilience enhancements. This further includes MCA&ARA frameworks incl. cyclical challenge, Risk Reviews, Management Board and Supervisory Board reporting, servicing relevant ORM regulatory asks and examinations within Technology&Cyber Risk Management 2nd line of defense capacity, Technology&Cyber issues' challenge&validation activities, cyclical independent Technology Risk assessments, Key Risk Indicators challenge, Scenario Analysis 2nd line challenge.
- Execution of relevant processes as per current Citi Handlowy Operational Risk Management framework (incl. Risk Reviews)
- Handling of significant aspects of operational risk, with special emphasis on technology risk, by pro-active identification of emerging / increased risk areas and delivering timely challenge
- Conducting Vertical testing of IT/Information Security controls
- Cooperation with dedicated units from 1st and 3rd line of defense to deliver effective solutions mitigating key operational risks in the organization
- Support independent control and operational risk framework evolution in line with both regulatory and company expectations
- Challenging Scenario Analysis process
- Execution of additional ad hoc control activities
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Banking, Information Security or related fields
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT Audit, Information Security or Risk Management.
- Expertise in risk identification, control and mitigation
- In-depth knowledge of local regulatory requirements related to IT, Information Security and Risk Management
- Previous experience in financial institution would be an advantage
- Industry certifications, such as ITIL, CRISC, CISA, CISSP would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Able to employ strong analytical skills. Thinks strategically and creatively about complex problems and how to solve them.
- Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management.
- Up-to-date with the current market developments in Technology area
- Microsoft Office literate
- Strong written, and verbal English skills