The Infrastructure Analyst 2 is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN and help desk administration activities, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
- Diagnose and resolve problems through evaluative judgment, troubleshooting and analysis
- Ensure support of automatisation infrastructure processes
- Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution scripts
- Execute project plan task
- Participate in control activities (risk, self-assessment, COB, audit, etc.) and make recommendations for enhancements
- Evaluate issues using existing procedures or similar/related experiences; recommend and implement solutions
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner
- Create and execute normative acts including VM
- Participate in purchase process activities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Bank Handlowy, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of experience in a Technology Infrastructure role
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The role of the Infrastructure Analyst 2 is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf