Risk Systems Support (RSS) is a Global Production Assurance team which stands as a One Stop Shop for Institutional Clients Group (ICG) & Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) users to escalate Training Queries, Exposure Investigations, Data Quality Investigations, Reports/Data Requests, Business Admin activities or Technology Issues for Credit Risk and Operational Risk applications. RSS Team comprehends Citi credit processes and Risk Systems, which enables the team to provide accurate, quality, and timely responses. Team provides global coverage through 3 regional teams located in EMEA, Asia and America. We are looking for PSE risk analyst for EMEA team.
Data quality investigation includes exposure analysis (both on Banking and Trading Book) and data reconciliation between reporting systems and risk source systems for ICG Wholesale data.
Analytical skills and a broad understanding of Banking and Trading Book products are required as Data Quality investigations are complex and involve different systems, together with specific exposure calculations and report population logics.
- Resolve user problems
- Investigate data quality issues raised by users, addressing reconciliation queries on the Risk side
- Provide information by answering questions and requests as they come across the helpdesk via email or phone. Determine, and advise the cause of the problems that affect day-to-day functionality of the systems. Where possible propose creative solutions or workarounds
- Provide ad hoc/informal user training by identifying users requiring assistance with risk systems
- Ensure all referrals are followed through to completion on a timely basis, with follow-ups occurring in accordance with published performance standards/service level agreements
- Prevent recurrence of database and user problems by analyzing problem management records (FAQs/knowledge base). Update the knowledge base when issues are identified which need to be documented for future reference
- Service customers by maintaining quality service and operations - analyzing, defining, developing and providing results and anticipate trends in a timely manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Escalate relative information by forwarding to RSS Regional Manager if necessary
- Prepare special reports as needed that are not readily available to the users by using the query tools available
- Work with other team members if required to provide efficient and timely results
- Develop analyze and interpret the data from the risk systems, making comparable analyses, recommending options and courses of action
- Work closely with other parties when required to resolve issues
- Prioritise, schedule and complete any other adhoc tasks as assigned by RSS Regional Manager
- Ensure adherence of GPA objectives and strategies into day-to-day objectives for the team. Track operational processes to ensure high quality services are provided. Direct the organization towards continuous improvements and service delivery through automation, eliminating inefficiencies
- Be result-oriented and willing to take ownership of engagements
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Access to the latest technologies and tools.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as senior management.
- Excellent working environment.
- A wide range of training opportunities.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in providing ongoing business support in Risk or Operations
- An understanding of counterparty credit risk
- Experience with Credit Processes and Risk Systems
- Fluent in English
- College/university education
- Have a strong affinity for IT systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Collaborative work style and ability to work with a variety of people/functional areas resulting in high quality and timely deliverables
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure
- Diplomacy and influencing skills to build partnerships and succeed in complex
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience