The Security and Investigative Services Program Manager is responsible for implementing the security policy at the Bank's facilities. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to the Security Team. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within security area. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets.
- Supervision over protection of employees and the Bank’s properties.
- Supervision over selection of optimal technical protections, their installation and maintenance.
- Control over security projects carried out by Citi Security and Investigative Services area.
- Supervision over implementation of security contracts and companies implementing these contracts.
- Budget control, with particular emphasis on costs related to ensuring Bank’s security.
- Contacts with the Police and other law enforcement authorities in matters related to the Bank's security.
- Conducting periodic safety risk assessments for the Bank’s facilities. Supervision over internal control processes in the field of security.
- The function of Vendor Manager for contracts in the security area.
- Organization and implementation of security controls and audits at the Bank's branches including outsourcing suppliers.
- Giving opinions on contracts and internal normative acts in the field of physical security and technical security.
- Direct management of Citi facilities; Citi occupied properties and the security staff at those facilities.
- Ensure that security procedures are enforced and that the security personnel is trained to respond to emergency situations.
- Maintain Citi Security and Investigative Services systems, staff and equipment in a state of perpetual readiness to meet or surpass requirements of both internal and/or external audits.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in a banking sector.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in managing security teams or security / operational risk programs / projects.
- Experience in collaboration with peers, leadership teams and industry contacts to understand risk profiles of properties within span of control.
- Experience in facilitating complex security projects that have regional consequences as well as regulatory implications.
- Has demonstrated in-depth understanding of the elements of security & safety risk and control environment. Identifies and remediates weaknesses in security activities.
- Has demonstrated a broad understanding of security vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of risk management and innovatively develops solutions and makes suggestions to senior management to mitigate risks.
- Ability to execute efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with senior business leaders and internal partners.
- Experience working in a corporate or financial services in the area of security or operational risk.
- Flexibility in the working hours approach.
- Willingness to business trips.
- Fluent English.
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to develop subject matter expertise in security and investigations services as well as leadership and communication skills.
- Work in a global environment and senior exposure.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Excellent employee benefits, including private health care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension fund, extra financing for holidays.
The role of the Security and Investigative Services Program Manager is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf