The Data Management Support Analyst role is a position in the Data Services team with the Chief Data Office and actively supports the team efforts to manage data for consumption across various reporting groups in Finance and Risk organizations. The role involves supporting the data quality management efforts and ensuring accurate data supply for reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Knowledge on finance accounting products with emphasis in Deposit, Cash and Overdraft to support data requirement, data reconciliation and IMR resolution.
- Coordinate data quality efforts such as DQ measurement, DQ reporting, DQ maintenance and DQ improvement.
- Work with reporting and consumption teams to identify and collate data requirements for different types of reporting e.g. US and Local Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, CCAR, BCBS and beyond.
- Support DQ issue remediation via Issue Management Resolution (IMR) process and other strategic and tactical resolutions
- Work as part of the GENESIS program to support the FRI efforts related to data quality consumption
- Support Product Data Models, DQ Scorecards, Critical Data Elements & Business rules
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-4 years of experience in Finance and/or Risk organizations or working on related consulting initiatives.
- Knowledge in financial accounting, product control & deposits is desirable.
- Root Cause Analysis and Data Mining experience
- Knowledge of the operations of Citigroup is a benefit
- Proven track record collaborating and building relationships and influencing across an organization
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and deliver successful results in a complex and cross functional organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management skills and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong and demonstrated execution skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Excel skills