Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the team which adds value by providing reporting to financial solutions to Nordea’s biggest corporate and institutional customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily and proactive supporting of Data Warehouse and BI platform from a technical, administrative and user support perspective
- Working closely with the development teams
- Enhancing the application monitoring and self-healing capabilities of the applications
- Performing deployment process of new releases (DW, ETL, reports)
- Updating documentation, ensuring that it is of high quality and consistent
You’ll join a You will join a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence SRE/Application Operations team (part of Wholesale Banking technology unit), where we are tasked with the responsibility of supporting a range of reporting and ETL application on production. We work towards simplification, engineering and automation along with maintaining scalable and reliable services towards a great customer experience. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
- Have a strong team playing and proactive spirit
- Hold a degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Your experience and background:
- Must have skills:
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concept, strong knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Informatica or other), as well as experience in working with PowerBI and/or Microsoft Reporting Services
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with SSAS (tabular and DAX)
- Basic knowledge of Spark and Java/Python
- Experience working with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Business Intelligence and PL/SQL and experience in troubleshooting, incident and problem management
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.