Business Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Collect, measure and analyze project management data. Identify, track and close project issues.
- Ensure creation of project scope plan and creation of project schedule.
- Forecast project costs, track actual project costs, identify variances, and revise forecasted project costs as needed.
- Create the project quality management plan, identify quality standards and metrics to measure achievement of these standards.
- Identify project risks, perform probability and impact analysis, determine responses to risks, track risks, and execute responses as needed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Previous experience in Fund Accounting or Middle Office area will be a plus
- An understanding of Financial Operations;
- Ability and experience in project management/leading;
- Very good command of English (min.B2);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Interesting projects Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment),
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.),
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad),
- Task- based working time, availability of remote work,
- Great atmosphere in our offices,
- Access to unlimited number of trainings.