Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Would you like to help secure the bank in an increasingly cyber threatened world?
We are now looking for a Security Risk Officer to constructively challenge and proactively support risk management practices, regulatory compliance and control appropriateness, as executed by the first line of defence on Security topics.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Technology Security and Data Control, Group Operational Risk. We add value by ensuring transparency on the highest risks and topical or thematic risks, and partners with the first line to enable the business to reach and maintain a risk profile that is within risk appetite. The Security Risk team supports Nordea by identifying, assessing, and monitoring security risks, and control gaps. Our role is to challenge and support Nordea’s business in building a well-controlled, secure business in a fast-changing environment.
As the Security Risk Officer you will play a valuable role in influencing the first line of defence to manage data related risks to risk appetite.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding the Information Security risk profile of the bank, including key risks, control design and control performance
- Performing audit-like assurance reviews over information security risks
- Monitor risk indicators and risk mitigation progress
- Constructively challenge and proactively support the first line on risk management practices, regulatory compliance, and control appropriateness
- Reporting to Management, on the highest risks, and topical or thematic risks, and partner with the first line to enable the business to reach and maintain their risk appetite
You will join a dynamic and talented team driving pragmatic and risk focused oversight services. The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- A technical understanding of Security technologies, processes, and industry practices. Some exposure to access management controls, network controls or firewall technologies would be well regarded
- Competent risk assessment and judgement, and ability to translate this to influence the first line's risk profile to meet risk appetite
- A broad understanding of Banking services and the role of Technology in financial business
- Exposure to the regulatory expectations on Security
Your experience and background:
- The following qualifications are well regarded:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree in technical or business subjects
- Relevant technical qualifications (e.g. CISSP)
- Relevant IT risk qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISM
- English spoken & written (advanced level)
- Flexible, open-minded, strong cultural awareness
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.