We are looking for a Web Analytics Developer, Warsaw with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Would you like to help prove the value of Analytics and Optimization for the largest Nordic Bank? We are now looking for a Web Analytics Developer to help with Front End development for experimentation, implementation through tag management, and generally supporting our Analytics and Optimization teams.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data collection and Tools team, within Web Analytics & Online Optimization. We add value by supporting business on the collection of online data, providing insights and performing optimization of business.
As Web Analytics Developer, you’ll play a valuable role in improving our online performance.
The role has 2 major responsibilities:
1. Implementation of data collection & tag management handling
- Manage implementations of our Analytics tracking together with business and developers. On websites, SPA and Mobile apps using a Tag management system
- Ensure consistency in data collection, using our existing data collection framework and continuously develop it together with your colleagues
- Support with custom scripting and in page collection of variables for personalization
- Ensure the business areas requirements are met, enabling measurement of traffic, conversions and ultimately ROI
2. Develop code-based A/B testing, Experimentation and Personalization
- Act as a developer resource, supporting our Analytics and Optimization team by building and coding A/B & Multi Variate tests
- Ensure stable code and perform structured Quality Assurance
- Support with handover to IT / platform owners when tests are successful to ensure we can leverage learnings at scale
- Provide training for other developers and business people in how to have measurable results in product and feature development through continuous experimentation
- Support with online integrations, such as surveys, connections between APIs and MarTech tools
You’ll join a growing team with team members in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland, and we are currently expanding to Poland. This will be the second position in Poland within the team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a high-performing individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You strive for quality and you have a structured approach in your work
- Have a high degree of self-discipline, as the majority of your team is placed in the Nordics
- Are passionate about showing results
- Possess good stakeholder management skills
- Are comfortable with using Skype & Microsoft teams as primary means for communication with your team and stakeholders
- Continuously strive to improve in the areas that you work with
- Are familiar with working in Agile or are curious to learn
Your experience and background:
- Familiarity with experimentation principles, such as A/B testing
- Have a passion for Web Analytics and have ideally worked previously with implementation and tag management
- You are fluent in English and comfortable in using it as your day-to-day language
- Have a degree within a qualified field
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.