Data Delivery Intern (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Part Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- Work with solution team and review project design and requirements
- Assist with ingest, cleanse and transform data into insight ready datasets.
- Perform periodic checks on data taxonomy and catalogue data based on reference data.
- Prepare and deliver datasets to internal clients and Evidence Lab portal.
You will be working in the UBS Evidence Lab team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as Data Delivery Analyst.
Our job is to design, create, automate and execute data verification processes according to business requirements.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on 20 hours per week.
- advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- inquisitive character with great attention to detail
- experience with SQL would be an asset
- experience in a data-oriented role is a plus (however not required)
- a team player willing to learn / share solutions and best practices from your colleagues
- highly organized with good understanding of priorities
- strong English language skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.