The Execution Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize basic AML knowledge to independently review, analyze and conduct effective due diligence and investigations on higher risk cases that may be a potential risk to Citi.
- Assist with the investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and help to prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Inform management of issues that require escalation and interact regularly with various lines of business, other analysts/management regarding accounts currently under review
- Assist AML team with managing risks by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Knowledge of AML regulations preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.