Purpose of the role:
Contribute to the regulatory compliance of all Amway products (Food Supplements, Home Care products, Cosmetics and Medical Devices) across the European region, quality and safety for all available products and sourced material according to the European norms and regulations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all current, food and food supplements legislation, including proposed changes; also regulations concerning product registration, ingredients, claims, product classification, packaging and product labelling on both a national and regional basis as it may apply, specifically for any food and food supplement project. Keeps herself/himself informed of legislation up-dates and the communication of those to the headquarters and European R&D
- Maintains regulatory compliance of all Amway portfolio in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania
- Collaborates with EIA R&D staff for the any of the areas above detailed assessing on scientific and regulatory support needed as well as on overall project feasibility.
- Assesses the impact of legislation and regulations to ensure that product meets required statutory and regulatory requirements. Make certain that product registrations/notifications are supported in accordance with these.
- Provides support for regulatory compliance and registration of food supplements in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania Takes responsibility in supporting Customer Service and Sales Department on any related technical questions from ABO’s for all range of Amway products ensuring alignment with Global and other European departments such as Corporate Affairs, Legal, Marketing, etc…
- Supports Global Consumer Product Research on any project as well as European ITM projects from the Consumer Product Research perspective.
- Provides technical and regulatory support to the other sub regions different than Europe within EIA.
- Establishes sound communication and working relationships with European R&D, corporate personnel in the headquarters, as well as with all other company affiliate personnel, suppliers, consultants, legal counsels, public and government agencies; in general, strives to uphold a professional stance in representation of the Company at all times.
- Protects the company’s proprietary information by ensuring confidential information is not released to individuals, except on a need-to-know basis and if properly covered with appropriate confidentiality agreements. Makes sure that said agreements are executed in a timely manner and assumes responsibility for their execution.
Profile we look for
- 2 years of professional experience on a similar position
- University degree in Foid Chemistry, Chemistry or similar
- Excellent knowledge in food law
- Experience in research activities are highly appreciated
- Must be proficient in working with business software.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must
- Excellent written and oral communicating skills in English is a must
- Good written and oral communicating skills in other European languages would be appreciated
What we offer
- temporary contract (till the end of 2020)
- International team environment
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.