In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
The purpose of the role is End to End accounting activities, including financial accounting period end close, tax accounting and reporting, local statutory accounting and reporting, liaison with internal and external auditors, for the assigned OpCo, in accordance with OpCo statutory and tax guidelines, and HEINEKEN policies and objectives, in order to achieve the agreed performance objectives (PPIs) and service levels (SLAs), while contributing to on-going continuous improvement, process standardization and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing local statutory accounts and financial statements in line with local GAAP under the guidance of Senior/Statutory & Tax Specialists
Performing statistical reporting
Completing period end close activities related to statutory and tax accounting and other financial accounting activities
Performing accounts reconciliations, and reconciliation between IFRS and local statutory accounts
Ensuring compliance with OpCo regulatory and tax requirements
Supporting internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
Executing assigned process controls and proactively report any instances of non-compliance
Executing accounting projects as required (SAP implementation, activities transition to Krakow)
You are The Candidate if:
You have University degree: Master level preferably in Finance or Accounting; ACCA or equivalent qualifications would be an asset
Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance with experience in controlling/reporting and end to end RTR activities
Good collaborative skills and ability to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
Good working knowledge of SAP
Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
A drive for continuous professional development in self and others
Excellent Excel working skills
Excellent language skills in English
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process