IT Business Analyst - Secured Funding (GALM)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analysing business and IT solution requirements? Are you able to manage projects efficiently?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– Conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– Support the development team by describing the business requirements
– Assist in project management and quality control, delivery and maintenance of business and system requirements
– Stakeholder management
You’ll be working in the GALM Secured Funding team in Wroclaw. The Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function and is responsible for a broad range of applications across Reporting, Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Pricing.
– Previous experience working within a banking environment
– Demonstrable experience of business analysis techniques
– Knowledge of trade life cycle, front- and middle-office trading systems
– Demonstrable success within complex project environments
– Experience and knowledge of RDBMS principles and SQL
– Demonstrable understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodology
– Good interpersonal and team working skills
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Ability to communicate requirements to software developers and application owners
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.