Financial Project Management Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for someone like this to:
• manage project financials for IB Technology regulatory reporting programs
• support Senior Management with Segment Portfolio financial management
• work closely with the project team, senior managers and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• produce, analyze and challenge financial reports and present to management
• maintain documentation for the program and projects
• peputize colleagues with Workforce planning and Software license contract management
We are an IT core team that collaborates globally with functions in various Business areas, Investment Products & Services, Operations and Legal & Compliance. We work in a cross divisional manner with stakeholders in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, Risk, Analytics and others.
• 2 to 3 years PMO experience supporting large programs, ideally within the financial sector
• solid organizational and time-management skills
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
• familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking standards, understanding of regulatory delivery programs
• hands on experience of MS Office, Sharepoint, JIRA & PPM Clarity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.