The main objective for this position is to ensure the proper implementation of the operational risk management framework for the global BNP Paribas Securities Services operations under its expertize and coverage.
The Operational Risk and Control (ORC) Analyst acts as the 2nd line of defense and works closely with other RISK ORC teams, mainly the Central team.
The Operational Risk and Control Analyst will assist into putting in place an operational risk management framework for the business lines under its expertize – when applicable via challenging the business lines mainly by the execution of level 2 controls & providing an opinion on the effectiveness of the control framework.
- Execution of controls and audits
- Risk identification and quantification
- Follow-up of incidents and corrective measures
- Assistance in handling local incidents database
- Assistance in raising operational risk awareness
- Monthly control reviews with Client Locations
- Cooperation with BNP Paribas Group entities on operational risk issues within banking sector
- Contribution to transversal projects on operational risk topics
- Constant monitoring of different operational risks and ensuring that they are covered
- Preparation of risk reports and statistics
- Propose adaptation of RISK ORC methodologies and procedures when needed and ensure their consistent application in line with the procedures.
- Fluent working knowledge of English is essential
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Previous experience in Operational Risk or experience in Financial Operaions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, VBA would be an asset)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to cooperate with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Client focused approach
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego