The Regulatory Risk Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Provides risk strategic analytics and information management across Citibank products; facilitating data-quality and controls for other teams and managers.
- Provides regulatory risk project management support (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e.. CECL, Part 30 core capabilities initiatives, stress test and CCAR regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Performs business analysis to respond to regulatory and business questions and provide portfolio insights.
- Performs data analysis to monitor and track data quality and completeness of data.
- Provides Project Management of various deliverables for Portfolio Risk Review chapter. Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for Portfolio Risk Reviews.
- Partners with Clients to understand and quickly respond to Client needs. Proactively seeks Client feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Assists project manager and work with business users to gather business requirements and draft and co-ordinate approval for Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience and ability to partner with Business & Technology stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project goals.
- Proficient ability to interpret business requirements for the purpose of liaising with Technology Developers.
- Knowledge of banking domain especially risk management and basic understanding of various credit policies.
- Experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Preferred knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Builds and maintains relationship skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior management
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.