As a Senior Banking & Lending Lead, you will be responsible for providing Business Analysis & Technology solutions across various projects for Citi Private Bank EMEA. You will manage a technology team comprising of senior technology leaders, project leads, business analysts and programmers for Banking, Treasury and Lending Products. Your excellent communication and technology skills combined with industry knowledge will serve as a conduit between Business Stakeholders and Technology.
- Serve as a crucial communication link between Business and Technology.
- Collaborates with regional and global operations, technology development team, compliance to meet product delivery and product regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions in, Switzerland, Jersey, UK, Luxembourg
- Manage business expectations and formulate technology solutions to address those requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing the end-to-end process flows, identify opportunities for automation, translate into business requirements and follow through production implementation
- Responsible for business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for Citi Private Bank EMEA
- Responsible for technology architecture design, business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for Citi Private Bank EMEA
- Design and management of Banking & Lending platform to ensure stability, simplify environment & deliver strategic solutions including adherence to Engineering Excellence and maintaining development standards and operating scores
- Lead a team of business analysts and technology project leads to deliver projects and programs to support the franchise.
- Build talent within the team by creating a culture of ownership and accountability focused on delivering results, meritocracy and transparency.
- Manage a team which acts as a trusted partner to the business by delivering products and services benefiting the business
- 10 years or more experience in delivering technology solutions/managing Technology Projects or Programs or relevant experience in business analysis, solutions delivery of Banking, Lending, Treasury products
- 8+ years of hands on programming experience or relevant business analysis in Banking, Lending, Treasury products
- 5+ years of direct development experience with database technologies or relevant business analysis in Banking, Lending, Treasury products
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Technology
- Expert Java programming, multi-threading, messaging technology
- Expert Oracle, Sybase database knowledge
- Expert knowledge and experience in managing of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with Technology in relation to Banking sector
- Sound knowledge in Banking, Treasury and Lending, products with prior experience in operations programs and/or understanding of back-office processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting
- Understanding of financial management inclusive account opening, transacting processing and reporting
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, stakeholder, project and people management skills are required
- Ability to analyse complex problems, propose workable solutions and implement corrective actions in all situations
- Able to influence effectively; gain support for new ideas and approaches across multiple stakeholders with varying agendas and shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrate ability and proven record of accomplishment in building partnerships and collaborative relationships at various levels within the organization, people and relationship management.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility.
- Experience in operating effectively within the organization, including stakeholder management to deliver the objectives
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability. Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment is essential
- Advanced spoken/written English
- Experience with Banking, Treasury and Lending, products
- Experience in managing Banking Operations & Technology programs across business, functional and regional teams within a matrix environment.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and diverse organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)