The Asset Servicing Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Support close business relationships with internal/external partners and clients through full engagement in current tasks and business projects;
- Effective team management to ensure a high quality of service is provided to clients in accordance with the agreed contract;
- Effective management of the operational team;
- Creating a work environment that supports and promotes continuous improvement;
- Creating value for the customer by providing the highest quality service and meeting their needs;
- Active and independent search for and implementation of new, better solutions within own tasks and activities;
- Supporting and monitoring the work of employees in order to solve current operational problems and ensure the continuity of the process;
- Determining the operational priorities of the team and monitoring the implementation;
- Supporting colleagues from other teams and other departments from the Investor Services Division to jointly provide the best product for the client;
- Participation in business projects at the department level, introducing new clients, documenting new processes;
- Participation in inter-departmental projects;
- Coordination and planning of training requirements within the team;
- Create team development plans in accordance with the Citi rules;
- Effective participation in the recruitment process of new employees;
- Creating an effective plan for identifying, developing and retaining the best employees;
- Active participation in the development and execution of the department's strategies;
- Effective replacement of section manager in basic activities and escalations in their absence;
- Conducting team meetings, conducting 1-2-1's and annual appraisals; coaching and feedback to continuously support employee development;
- Knowledge of issues related to risk, audit and controls expressed, among others, knowledge of KPI / KRI and MCA indicators;
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of current operational procedures;
- Immediate implementation of external and internal audit requirements;
- Immediately informing the supervisor regarding any potential problems that may impact the ability of the team / department to deliver required processes.
- Minimum 5 years experience within Financial Services;
- Previous Managerial experience or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher would be an advantage.