The Supply Chain (SC) Sourcing Senior Specialist is an intermediate level position responsible for participating in procurement activities such as defining the need for goods and services, negotiating price contracts and authorizing payment for goods and services in coordination with the Corporate Services team. The overall objective of this role is to acquire goods and services requested by company personnel in support of the company's business.
- Create data and information analytics strategy and plan for procurement services as well as analyze key market data, statistics, and reports to identify market trends and best practices
- Assist in analyzing spend, business, and category and provide input into development and execution of financial, business information, and analytics strategy
- Coordinate operational, process, reporting/structural change required as well as coordinate metrics and procurement process reviews
- Lead sourcing teams with saves, spend, and opportunity analytics work with the category and subcategory managers to identify spend and develop spend baselines
- Work with suppliers and internal business units to consolidate information, perform ad hoc spend requests, program compliance monitoring reports and commodity reports, and RFx analysis
- Work with varied units through expense managers, reengineering teams/vendor managers, expense policy compliance and reporting, senior management briefing books, etc.
- Prepare RFx documentation and develop reports and charts/graphs illustrating saves or increases in spend
- Prepare bid packages.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Procurement and Accounts Payable (AP) systems
- Experience with Contracts and eProcurement tools.
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Experience with Risk and Controls preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- University degree or equivalent experience