Working in a dynamic environment supporting through the efficient technical solutions and test coordination timely and accurate trade accounting and settlement process. Co-operating closely with business stakeholders (both internal and external) form the Global Operations structure whilst ensuring efficiency and compliance to local and global regulations.
- Invoke and lead projects (business change requests, system developments and new business on boarding) across Operations
- Preparation & analysis of proposed system changes, gathering consensus between business requirements and technology deliverables to assure smooth projects implementation;
- Preparation of business requirement documentation;
- Preparation of testing plan and test execution in UAT environments;
- Support Production Validation Testing for new system functionalities and client changes;
- Co-operation with internal and external stakeholders to effectively deliver projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Technology, Oversight teams, Relationship Managers and Project Managers, by demonstrating committed inclusion in relevant forums, projects, business developments and service calls;
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation;
- Proactive actions targeting at minimising implementation risk;
- Perform root cause analysis of common processing problems.
- Conceptual work, taking part in projects, documentation drafting, new solutions and functionalities implementation within the operational units;
- Involvement in setting up operational processes and possibility to influence them;
- Access to in depth knowledge of how Capital Markets operate;
- Awareness of the settlement processes of various financial instruments;
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms;
- Co-operation with other capital market players;
- Working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environment;
- Ability to work in face paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in institutions linked to capital markets;
- Knowledge in the functioning of different financial instruments;
- Knowledge in an operational environment and end to end trade flows;
- Experience in Reference Data
- Experience in project work;
- Experience in leading projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical skills & ability to synthesize information;
- Good team player able to build strong professional relationships;
- Computer skills; MS Office environment knowledge (very good knowledge of Excel), VBA/SQL knowledge – advantageous;
- Effective planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks and to work under pressure without supervision in a complex work environment;
- Ability to solve complex issues and apply an appropriate risk management response.