IB Reward Advisor
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to advise people? Do you have an interest in how to compensate and incentivize people in the Financial Services industry? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
- Support the IB Reward team to act as an advisor for the Investment Bank HR Team and specific business partners in relevant aspects of compensation practices and pay management
- Provide advice on analytical approaches to meet the business needs and deliver ad-hoc reports/queries related to compensation issues
- Participate in the design and implementation of Reward strategies and guidelines
- Ensure market competitive pay levels by incorporating internal and external market data into our reward products
- Support year-end and mid-year process activities
You’ll be working within the Investment Bank divisional reward team. We design and deliver a reward strategy for UBS Investment Bank which reflects business needs and competitive market context in line with regulatory and governance requirements. The Investment Bank Reward team is part of the global Performance, Analytics and Reward team which supports employee motivation, engagement, and retention for UBS in over 50 countries across all business lines.
– a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
– experience in or interest for compensation topics (complexity doesn't scare you)
- strong functional and technical knowledge of general compensation practices
- interest in actively advising internal stakeholders on Reward topics
- advanced skills in any of the current analytical tools including but not limited to Microsoft excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.