Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to work in the largest "in-house" tax organizations, this role could be your opportunity to interact and work with people across the world. Moreover, you will help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders in the transfer pricing area.
What’s the role?
As Specialist - Transfer Pricing you will be responsible for Ensure that the assigned global and local transfer pricing reports are prepared accurately and on time.
More specifically, your role will include:
Update/review/produce global transfer pricing documentation for assigned Shell business model/models and/or
Update/review/produce local transfer pricing documentation for Shell entity/entities in the assigned country/countries
Assist in central initiatives and other projects
Deliver improvements to reduce time spent on daily tasks/increase effectiveness (also: lead Continuous Improvement projects)
Participate in transfer pricing-related courses and development initiatives
Support Shell businesses and global teams with benchmarking studies preparation
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact of the pricing area. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Min. 1 year of experience in accounting/finance/ tax advisory.
Transfer pricing and/or international tax knowledge and experience is a plus.
Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
Very good English min. C1.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects