Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If You have strong communication skills, an open mind and you like working with people, this role could be your chance to provide end to end HR Operations to employees, line managers and local HR across a designated region.
If you already experienced in HR operations, business HR, customer service or call center you should consider to join our team.
What’s a role?
As HR Advisor – HR Advice you will liaise with HR experts to get input and support the business with Integrated Resourcing, helping to deploy staff.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Support Line Managers with Organizational Management related to organizational changes and resourcing, with local and global policy queries.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience by supporting Line Managers through regular core HR events (e.g. team changes).
- Play active role in the Open Resourcing process by advising the line, providing good candidate experience and cooperating with Country Ops team for the execution of the transfers.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Diagnose incoming requests to establish needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently, take ownership of resolution or determine correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
We are looking for candidates who have very good knowledge and a good understanding of HR Model. Furthermore, we appreciate candidates who are empathy and have an excellence mindset.
Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization skills.
- Partnering skills, and business understanding.
- HR Information & Analysis skills.
- Working knowledge of different IT-systems (e.g. Workday, SAP).
- An understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable.
- English – Min. C1.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects