Platform Technical Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about discovering new systems and tools? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Group Corporate Services – GCS Platforms & Shared Services team we are seeking a specialist to support on our internal platform/tool by:
- working on technical improvements in the tool to achieve time and material benefits
- challenging inconsistent data presenting in the tool, ensuring high data quality and correction activities, proposing processes simplification
- providing support for selected team's activities acting as an expert in the specific area of service expertise "ONO", "sourcing approval process", or managing small projects
- actively initiating actions in changing/optimizing the bank’s processes and procedures; striving for process/service excellence as well as making sure they are complaint with legal, regulatory requirements
- identifying and managing the risks arising with the respective service offered
Platform Services team in Krakow/Zabierzów (Eximus Park) is a team supporting processes, projects and tools for UBS. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Corporate Services management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions facing off to senior stakeholders. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
– graduated (Bachelor or Master's degree) in Economics, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
– 1-2 years experience in international environment
– strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills
– knowledge of SAP Ariba, HP Quality Center, Jira or experience in testing is an asset
– ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set
– ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
– very good English, both spoken and written
– pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking, output-driven
– an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and comfortable with challenging the status quo
– well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.