Learn more about Triumph on:
Our Brand and Merchandising Department in Warsaw in (Poland) is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supports Senior allocator in day-to-day operational tasks
- Managing stock and assortment in the Triumph stores
- Managing automatic replanishment system to ensure that the right assortment is at the right place in the right quantity
- Monitoring and managing of interfaces, orders, open orders, deliveries and allocations
- Analyses different KPIs for given stores: sell-through, rotation, stock/m2 etc.
- Provides assistance to the store managers/sales reps in terms of product related topics/issues.
- Providing ad hoc anaylsis and reporting as required
- Executes ad hoc tasks as required
Your ideal profile:
- Czech fluency spoken and written
- English or Polish fluency spoken and written
- Analytical mindset
- Eager to learn and build a career in retail industry
- Ms Office (Excel) – good user
- First back office working experience would be an advantage
- Team player, self-starter, self-motivated
- Can-do attitude
- Very good communication skills
We offer an opportunity in a fast paced organization which gives those looking for a challenge the possibility to grow with the company and shape the future.
We are a family owned company with strong values, operating at a global level with key markets in Germany, Japan and China - where our iconic brands, Sloggi and Triumph, continue to delight our consumers.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English, diplomas and expected salary range by clicking on Apply.