This role is for a Risk and Control oversight of ICG KYC Operations processes who is responsible for:
- Data Analytics - Perform KYC data analytics to identify and proactively address control issues.
- CAP Tracking – assist in opening and tracking CAP milestones
- MCA - Assist in the MCA testing process including co-ordination of testing and results
- Regulatory/ audit / CAP Reporting – Prepare management reporting
- Control dashboard/ KRI – ensure the control dashboards are updated to provide management with a clear view on ongoing risks/issues
- Assist in regional risk, control related projects across operations, and get involved in other group level initiatives.
- Policy/ Guidelines - awareness, implementation assistance, and enforcement of related policies across the region.
- Alignment - Ensure alignment to the global, regional and country controls framework as required.
- Relationship Management – Develop strong partnerships within the ISG groups, as well as other organizations supporting ISG activities (IA, Compliance, etc.)
- 3-4 years of professional experience
- Previous experience in Risk and Control and data analytics
- Knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English
- Attention to details and ability to work as a part of a team
- International working environment at the office
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Great atmosphere in our offices
Depending on selected candidate, position will be held in Olsztyn or Warsaw