Markets&Securities Services is a global unit responsible for all securities account and fund accounting services. Join one of our departments within the CSC Poland to have a unique opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest financial services institutions in the world. Would you like to contribute to our mission of enabling Growth and Progress? Then, your place is here!
Due to intensive business expansion in Poland, we are looking for Project Managers to our team located in Warsaw.
What would you do as a Project Manager?
- Lead and coordinate projects across Operations;
- Formulate detailed project plans, analysis of effort, cost and impact on various Citi businesses to ensure timely execution and mitigate potential risks;
- Prepare & analyse proposed system changes, assure smooth projects implementation;
- Build and manage an effective project team;
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation;
- Take proactive actions targeted at minimizing implementation risk;
- Ensure that all necessary project documentation is maintained and all necessary approvals for the project are obtained;
- Act as a trusted partner to Clients and internal business partners;
- Drive improvement and competitive differentiation by proposing and implementing innovative solutions.
What would You get in return?
- International working environment at the office
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Task- based working time, availability of remote work
- Great atmosphere in our offices
- Access to unlimited number of training
What do you need to become our Project Manager?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Experience in driving project changes
- Understanding of Financial Operations would be an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Extensive process experience and operational knowledge
- Strong analytical skills