The Infrastructure Senior Technology Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
- Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolutions to restore services
- Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and create automation of repetitive tasks
- Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to lower level analysts
- Develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Responsible for overall operating system applications
- Contribute to technical direction and strategic decisions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.