In this role, you have the opportunity to
Experience from inside out the world of B2B , being a support for its -Manager. You will work closely with the sales department having an eye on most of the back-office tasks.
You are responsible for
- Being in charge of sales administration tasks
- Participating in qualitative and quantitative sales processes in fast growing business channel
- Supporting the sales and other cooperating departments in creating reports and statements
- Watching over deadlines, contracts’ correctness, etc
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate or student of the last year
- Fluency in Polish is a must, good level of English
- Good knowledge of Excel - is a must
- The most important for us would be your drive to learn and flexibility (considering our fast-changing environment)
- Passion for sales will definitely help
- First professional experience in a similar role would be a great asset
- Full-time availability
In return, we offer you
- 12-month contract with possibility to extend
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
- Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)