In this role, you have the opportunity to
execute and deliver world class event experience as a part of the integrated customer decision journey, especially for Health Systems division. You will work closely with senior management and Global Event team in order to provide the most efficient event strategy for CEE region.
You are responsible for
- Delivering different types of events within CEE region, mostly for our medical devices division
- Aligning global experience marketing strategy with local objective and targets
- Driving innovative experiences while ensuring consistency with the Philips strategy and Brand
- Ensuring all Philips ‘brands and products or solutions’ are represented based on audience profile, interest and competitive strategy and sales and corporate strategy
- Developing plan for Measurement, analytics, and document for future investment decisions.
- Ensuring that each event has a clearly defined role as a key business enabler in customer decision journey (CDJ) as well as putting in place clear KPI measurement (qualitative and quantitative) for all types of events
- Working with agencies and event vendors to optimize and enabling more efficient execution of proprietary and 3rd party events.
- Working with Marketing Professionals to define Event Portfolio to align to BMC Objectives; ensuring the RIGHT event type is aligned to the RIGHT objectives.
- Developing process, tools and standards to support, outsource and track event delivery through 3rd parties
- Ensuring Brand consistency and delivery in all activities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in marketing or PR area
- 4+ years of experience managing large corporate events and processes across a complex organization
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience communicating with multiple, diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience in Healthcare or Technology B2B, B2G Events strongly preferred
- Event Vendor/Agency management experience required
- Project management and organization skills and ability to lead internal and external resources
- Practice in developing plans to measure and evaluate event success.
Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful actions, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)