In this role, you have the opportunity to
get to know what goes on backstage of the process of marketing campaign creation (from brief to results analysis). You will see how different departments contribute to the final result and experience how to work with a great variety of clients & external agencies.
You are responsible for
· Support the marketing team in daily tasks
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
· Prepare promotional presentations
· Help distribute marketing materials
· Help organize marketing events
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
· Perform market analysis and research on competition
You are a part of
A big, cross-functional team, where everybody has the same goal- create a successful marketing campaign. We appreciate people with a strong passion for marketing, who are willing to learn and undertake new responsibilities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Graduate or student of the last year
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
· Good understanding of different marketing techniques will be an advantage
In return, we offer you
· 12-month contract with possibility to extend
· Training and development opportunities
· Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
· Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
· Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
· Multisport card, which enables to use of a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
· Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)