We’re currently looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated students to join our Operations departments. The Spring Traineeship Program in Markets and Securities Services is designed to help you build a career with Citi.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
The program begins in March with a two-day training and workshop that provides knowledge of essential skills as well as comprehensive orientation to Citi’s culture. Participants join their teams to work on their individual business projects for 3 months.
Your time here will look something like this...
Within the Operations sector you will have the possibility to work in different business areas. Markets and Securities Services (MSS) is the trust services area which covers: foreign investment and pension funds valuation as well as registering transactions held by Fund Managers, comparing the accounting records with depositaries’ registries, recording actions such as Corporate Actions (e.g. bonus, dividends, merge, pre-emptive rights) and trust services as well as Middle Office (allocating transactions between Brokers and Depositaries).
What can you expect from the program…
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience ( Citi Service Center Poland provides services to 90 countries speaking 27 languages)
- Help in developing yourself
- Constant support from your assigned buddy
- Contract of employment - competitive monthly salary
- Attractive benefits, including health care and Multisport
- Feedback during the recruitment process and possibility to continue career with Citi after the program
We want to hear from you if...
You are student of at least 3rd year of Bachelor studies (preferred faculties: Finance, Banking, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Methods)
You are available to work full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours weekly).
Commitment, creativity, ambition
Good teamwork skills
Very good command of English
Willingness to learn and develop
Any extracurricular activities are an advantage